To be considered for a renewal scholarship next year you must do the following:
- Submit Fall official transcript to TSH by Jan. 15, 2019
- Formal university document by mail. NOT BY FAX, NOT BY EMAIL
- Submit a formal written request for renewal by Jan. 15, 2019
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Enroll in at least 15 hours per semester
- Renew your lease with the Property Manager
- Sign the 2019 Scholarship Lease Addendum at the same time
- Keep your copies as proof
- Communicate with TSH as required.
- Insure that TSH has your current email and phone number
- Act as a responsible adult and take care of your apartment
- Abide by the rules of the Property Management Company
- Reread and abide by your Scholarship Contract
- Continue as a student in good standing with the university
The Board of Directors and staff of TSH wish you the best in continuing your education and for your future. We have great confidence that you will be successful in both.
Thank you for your interest in Texas Student Housing!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Tracy Harrow, Executive Director
(817) 430-5874, firstname.lastname@example.org,
99 Trophy Club Drive, Trophy Club, Texas, 76262